Sunday, May 12, 2013

Comment of the day: Dylan


"Dear Gem, you are one of the most brilliant writers I've ever seen, I am totally absorbed in Dragon's Heir. It's a beautiful masterpiece created with such passion, creativity and character, you seem to create a different side to the bad characters in the story and make readers slightly hesitant to judge the character. You seem to make everyone fall in love with your beautiful world, only talented writers are able to weave such a beautiful web and catch each and everyone of us deeper and deeper into your story. I admire you very much and your beautiful creations have inspired me, you are my role model. Good luck on your future stories and I'm pretty sure that they'll be just as magnificent! 
Yours truly, Dylan" Dylan's Wattpad Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment