Thursday, February 28, 2013

OCE

Finding the right blog can tremendously difficult. I'm extremely picky when it comes to customization and I will take days to create the right look. When playing Skyrim for the first time on PS3 I took about 30-40 minutes picking my characters looks, it was ridiculous, but in the end I was satisfied.

The same goes for this blog. I was shuffling through the pre made layouts here on the site and nothing screamed "PICK ME". I decided to search for others on the internet, but just when I thought it was the one, the preview proved differently.

After searching for two whole days, I finally decided to start from scratch. I chose the colors, font, background and extra widgets. Everything finally came together. Thought it isn't the greatest template, it's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment